Your Human Capital & Skills Development Partners
SEIFSA’s Human Capital & Skills Development Division entrenches its service proposition in recognition of the fact that employees are the cornerstones of the competitive edge in creating sustainable and profitable companies.
The Human Capital and Skills Development team assists with:
- Coordinating the views of business
- Lobbying for employer-friendly policies at strategic national, provincial and sectoral levels.
- Some of the bodies we are represented on are:
- BUSA (Social and Transformation Policy Committee),
- Centers of Specilaisation (DHET Project)
- merSETA (Accounting Authority and Metal Chamber),
- Human Resources Development Council (HRDC Champion),
- National Artisan Advisory Body
- SASCE (Board)
Latest HCSD News
What is the purpose of the Skills Development Act? The short supply of skilled staff…
SEIFSA25th Jul 2019