The Steel and Engineering Industries Federation of Southern Africa (SEIFSA), which represents about 2000 companies in Southern Africa, will hold its 67th annual Golf Day at the prestigious Houghton Golf Club in Houghton, Johannesburg. This is a popular event attended by employers in the metals and engineering sector and some of their customers and suppliers.
This is a very popular Metals and Engineering industry golf day that is often oversubscribed. We expect that that will be much more so this year, which marks SEIFSA’s 75th Anniversary. You don’t want to miss it.
As in the past, once again we expect a full field of 160 golfers to enter this year’s tournament. The golfers include CEOs and MDs, General Managers, Senior Executives, owners of big and small businesses, Commercial Managers and those involved in the Sales and Marketing functions of respective companies and their invited guests.
The competition format is a four-ball alliance with two scores to count, played over 18 holes. The prestigious SL Hodgson Memorial Trophy and other prizes will be awarded at the prize-giving dinner, during which super-talented comedian and actress Krijay Govender will provide entertainment.
I am writing to invite you to promote your brand/company during the SEIFSA Golf Day through one or more of the following sponsorship opportunities. All sponsors’ brands will be displayed prominently on the day and sponsoring companies will be acknowledge on the SEIFSA website and in our bi-monthly magazine, SEIFSA News.
Cost per Four Ball
Members: R5 500
Non-Members: R6 500
Sponsorship Opportunities Include (the indicated amounts exclude VAT):
- 160 x Golf shirts branded with your company’s logo and the SEIFSA logo – R42 000
- 160 x Golf caps branded with your company’s logo and the SEIFSA logo – R12 500
- Caddie Sponsorship – R15 000
- Cart Sponsorship – R15 000
- 160 x Sleeve of branded golf balls – R20 000
- 2 x Branding at the Practice Putting Green – R5000 each
- 1st & 10th Tee Box Branding – R8000 each
- 16 x Watering Hole Sponsorship – R4000
*Sponsors have to purchase the beverage stock from Houghton Golf Club for give-away at a watering hole. Alcohol for give-away is permitted.
- Half-way House Branding – R12 500
Prizes For Winners (Monetary Value Given):
- Nearest to the Pin for Men – R1000 (x2);
- Nearest to the Pin for Ladies – R1000 (x2);
- Longest Drive for Men – R1000 (x2);
- Longest Drive for Ladies – R1000 (x2);
- A Hole-in-One for Men – R3000;
- A Hole-in-One for Ladies – R3000;
- Third-Placed Four Ball – R3500;
- Second-Placed Four Ball – R5000;
- Winning Four Ball – R6 500;
- Lady with the Best Score – R2000.
Items for give-away to each player (160) on arrival (either branded or unbranded), for example:
- Lip ice
- Sun protection lotion
- Energy bars/chocolates
- Key rings
- Golf towels
To take up any one of these sponsorship opportunities, please liaise with our Marketing Assistant, Ms Kristen Botha, by phone on (011) 298-9455 or by e-mail on email@example.com.
Thank you very much, in advance, for your support.
Please see the terms and conditions below:
Terms and Conditions
- Sponsorship packages will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. However, these will only be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
- All sponsors are requested to erect their own signage; the Club’s staff will assist wherever possible.
- Sponsors are requested to ensure that all banners are removed on the day of the event as neither SEIFSA nor Houghton Golf Club will be held responsible for lost banners/signage left overnight.
Kaizer M. Nyatsumba
Chief Executive Officer