SEIFSA Legal now offers a retainer package that ensures our clients are well armed to minimise risk and conflict that can lead to litigation, or worse. Our objective is to become an integral part of our clients’ teams, which is essential to your strategic success.
How does a retainer package benefit my company/organisation?
- It is a pro-active approach, therefore exposure to unnecessary legal fees is avoided
- It allows the company to more accurately budget for legal expenses
- It helps lessen the amount of legal fees by paying on a monthly basis instead of paying for legal assistance on an hourly basis
- The peace of mind of knowing we are only a phone call away
The retainer includes 12 hours per month for 12 months or 5 hours per month for 6 months.
- Chairing disciplinary hearings
- Unlimited legal advice
- Preparation for arbitrations
- Drafting of contracts
- Interlocutory applications before the CCMA and MEIBC
- Discounted rates for Legal representation
- The standard retainer agreement is available to clients at a fee of R8 000.00 per month for 6 months
- and R6 500.00 per month for a 12 month agreement.
If you sign up for the 12 months retainer package before the 31 January 2016, your organisation will enjoy all the services of the standard retainer PLUS the following:
- 1x Labour court litigation (action or application proceedings)
- Unlimited representation at the MEIBC (For the duration of your retainer)
- 50% discount on all unsettled disputes
If you sign up for the 6 months retainer package before the above stipulated date, you pay R1 000.00 less per month i.e. ONLY R7000.00 per month.
For more information, please contact:
Legal Executive & Company Secretary
Direct: 011 298 9413
Direct: 011 298 9452