This course is designed to assist organizations to avoid penalties as a result of non-compliance. The workshop covers all SHEQ related legislation, with a focus on legal requirements and consequences for non-compliance. Case studies and industry specific scenarios are used to illustrate the extent to which various role players are liable.
The workshop will cover
- Types of liability
- An overview of SHEQ legislation
- Quality standards and legal requirements
- Legal obligations of various role players
- Consequences of non-compliance
Who should attend?
- Directors, Executives and Senior Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Employee representatives