This facilitated “Action Learning” workshop uses highly-innovative business initiatives in conjunction with powerful improvement material. Its goal is to illustrate the importance of improvement measures and clear strategies for implementing continuous improvement and breakthrough financial priorities.
The process draws from a wealth of material related to all styles of leadership / management styles. The power of the process however is in its practical nature and there is direct focus on “making more money” in all businesses with specific application to the Manufacturing Sector.
The workshop will cover
- Business orientation
- Supply chain profitability optimization (practical)
- Voice of the customer, process and supplier
- The 6 strategic business questions to optimise profitability
- Productivity measurements and benchmarks
- Quality cost focus
- Customised training
- “Employee ownership” (The 40% productivity gap in SA)
- Business dashboards and management control tools
- The “Super 7” concept of business management
- Problem solving
- Fast tracking improvement
Who should attend?
- Senior Managers
- Managing Directors
- Managers and those directly involved with cost reduction and “making more money”