SEIFSA has the expertise and prescience to be your partner in the planning and execution of a strategy that incorporates the appropriate financial support and/or assistance programme that is available and can be accessed as part of Governments recently announced R500bn COVID-19 relief package.
SEIFSA’s Economic & Commercial Division will Serve as an intermediary between companies and the relevant support structure(s) or funder(s);
- Intermediating between SARS and ITAC with companies where necessary;
- Facilitating successful applications;
- Offering targeted courses/assistance on how to tender successfully;
- Compiling the necessary supporting documents
- Enabling correct, first-time submission; and
- Follow up with companies to ensure they are still coping, 2 months after the easing of lockdown requirements at level 1