About the Webinar
This 5 day skills program is for people who are tasked with the duty to ensure that Skills Development within and organisation is structured and sustainable
Cobus Cato holds a bachelor’s degree in Education Training and Development from North West University (2011) and obtained his Honors degree in Education Training and Development from North West University in 2013. He is registered as a constituent assessor and moderator with a number of SETA’s and has been actively involved in training since 1985. Cobus is also a registered Member of the South African Board for People Practices, the Chartered Institute of Professional Practitioners & Trainers, and the Association for Skills Development in South Africa.
The workshop will cover
Skills Program Breakdown / Understand the following
• Develop a Training & Development Plan (WSP/ATR)
• Conduct/Coordinate the facilitation of training (roll-out)
• Conduct administration of the Skills Development System
• Promote learning in a learning organisation
• Develop and Maintain the Skills Development Quality Management System (QMS)
DEVELOP A TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PLAN (WSP/ATR)
• Conduct an analysis to identify and define the skills requirements of the organisation.
• Analyse current skills and develop skills profile of the organisation.
• Define training and development needs and establish priorities.
• Develop a training and development plan
CONDUCT/COORDINATE THE FACILITATION OF TRAINING (ROLL-OUT)
• Identify and prioritise learners’ learning requirements.
• Plan and organise learning interventions.
• Coordinate learning interventions.
• Review and report on learning interventions.
CONDUCT ADMINISTRATION OF THE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM
• Collate and store data related to skills development.
• Provide information related to skills development.
• Contribute to the improvement of systems and procedures related to skills
PROMOTE LEARNING IN A LEARNING ORGANISATION
• Investigate and analyse the status of the learning culture within the organisation.
• Develop strategies for the promotion of a learning culture within the organisation.
• Implement strategies to promote a learning culture.
DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN THE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS)
• Assist in the identification and interpretation of quality assurance.
• Plan and prepare to assist in the design and establishment of a quality management system.
• Assist in the design of a quality management system for skills development practices.
• Assist in the development of effectiveness indicators for skills development practices.
• Assist in the establishment of a quality management system for skills development practices.
• Assist in the implementation and improvement of a quality management system for skills development
Included in the fees
• Course material
• Refreshments (public course)
• Light lunch (public course)
• Notes and PoE
• Parking (public course)
Natalie Fourie | Sales Officer
Tel: 011 298 9424