In many companies, sales personnel are often the first – and sometimes only – contact that customers have with the business. Therefore, if your sales people do not have a strong customer service culture, then the company will not be able to differentiate themselves through customer service excellence.
Three points to take away from this webinar:
- Proper analysis combined with a focussed sales force is key to growth and sustainability.
- Sales personnel’s KPIs must include:
- Weekly/monthly base order intake per customer;
- Weekly/monthly base order intake from new customers;
- Average profit margin from weekly/monthly base order intake;
- Monthly/quarterly large order intake; and
- Conversion rate from enquiry to order.
- Training of sales personnel is extremely important.