Making a Complex Sale
In complex sales, it’s vital to understand your client’s professional background. The business and strategy of the company he or she works for, how he or she fits into the organizational hierarchy, his or her potential as a decision-maker, other key but invisible players, the decision process… all these aspects must be known in detail in order to avoid making your way blindly forward with sometimes painfully disappointing end results: the prospect seemed convinced…but he’s not the one who’s in charge of the budget; the project seemed urgent…but it turned out to be a pilot, and so on. In addition to this, knowing how to deal with objections when we’re trying to sell a project is an art in itself. Responses like: “It’ll never work”…”I’m not convinced”…”I don’t agree with your arguments”… Practical tools and techniques are provided as part of this course.
You will learn:
- How to apply various techniques to deal with objections.
- How to adapt their response to different objections.
- What the most efficient ways of introducing an argument are.
- What situation questions are.
- How to use situation questions most effectively.
Tel: 086 173 4372