Responsibilities & Implication Of Managing Corona Virus at the Workplace
• To provide information for managers, workers and employers about the evolving corona virus outbreak.
• It will be a multifaceted course inclusive of Policy/Legal Environment and how the virus could impact on companies.
About the Workshop
The course will provide implementable measures and templates for managing your risk and the contingencies available for businesses.
The following will be discussed:
• What is COVID-19
• Dos and Don’ts
• Immediate Implementable Actions
• The OHS Act in relation to Corona Virus
• Contingency Plan & Templates
• BCEA, Main Agreement, Sick Pay, UIF and Sick Leave
• The Way Forward
Natalie Fourie | Sales Officer
Tel: 011 298 9424