Self-confidence and Communication
Self-confidence is a key asset in intense psychological situations, such as a conflict between colleagues or difficult relations with a client. Communication can be structured in an assertive way to achieve the desired outcome within a specific situation.
You will learn:
- What the key characteristics of self-confident people are;
- What their potential for being self-confident is;
- How to engage in an interaction calmly and confidently;
- How to formulate a request or refusal assertively; and
- How to express their position effectively, without being aggressive.
Tel: 086 173 4372