Self-awareness and Decision-making Skills
Self-awareness means that we are aware of who we are. It is having a clear perception of your personality, including strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation, and emotions. Self-awareness allows you to understand other people, how they perceive you, your attitude and your responses to them at the moment. On the other hand, self-confidence is trusting your abilities, qualities and judgment. Working together for the good this course will create an awareness of the topic.
You will learn:
- Know themselves better;
- Develop their self-confidence in a more practical way;
- Enhance their emotional intelligence skills more;
- Enhance their listening skills better;
- Develop their ability to make better decisions; and
- Learn and grow more on a personal level.
Natalie Fourie | Sales Officer
Tel: 011 298 9424