Managing your Time and Priorities
Managing your time is a way of managing your life. To manage your time, it is necessary to learn how to plan, and to master the main tools of planning. But in order to really master your time, you have to wonder above all about your values, your priorities and your objectives in life, from the professional side as well as the private side. After having drawn a diagnosis, we advise you to identify and to list the main factors of wasting your time. Finally, there are simple techniques that will help you face the interruptions of everyday life and teach you how to master the troublemakers which could make your planning a mess.
This path explains step by step these stages so that you can organize your time and to improve your way of life.
You will learn:
- Identify, explain and describe the purpose and process of scheduling activities in own business;
- Understand schedule development processes in accordance with established business practices;
- Understand the advantages and implications of task completion within the shortest possible time and at a specified due date;
- Organise and prepare business activities and estimate their duration;
- Prioritise business activities;
- Develop strategies to deal with interruptions; and
- Develop an effective business schedule.
Tel: 086 173 4372