Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in the Workplace
Daniel Goleman wrote about the real reasons for professional success: he says that what makes the difference is neither IQ, nor paper qualifications, nor technical expertise but emotional aptitude. Controlling your own emotions and dealing with those of other people: these are the keys to professional success! This course provides practical tools to show you how to identify and manage your emotions in order to significantly improve the way you relate to people.
You will learn:
- How to identify the aptitudes to be developed in order to become more “emotionally intelligent” (EQ).
- Why EQ should be developed within a company.
- What emotions are for.
- How to control emotions by interpreting what they are telling us.
- Several ways to control emotions.
- Several ways to develop self-awareness and self-control.
- How to deal with an unhappy client making use of Empathy.
Tel: 086 173 4372