Be a great Team Player
Boost your team performance… and your own reputation.
You will learn:
- Describe effective groups and identify the group stage.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the criteria for working as a member of a group
- Work autonomously and collaborate with other team members.
- Participate in building relations between group members and stakeholders.
- Make a positive contribution to team coherence, image and spirit.
- Respect personal, ethical, religious and cultural differences to enhance interaction between members
- Evaluate team performance in own business
Tel: 086 173 4372