This traning is Level 2 of the Talent Management Programme. Level 1 is entitled “Understanding the important of the Talent Management Process”
You will learn five critical modules:
- An Overview of the Performance & Talent Management process
Review of the Performance Management Cycle
Review of the Talent Management process
- The Principles of a calibration session
Key elements of a calibration session
- Preparation for a calibration session
What goes into the calibration session packs?
- Facilitation of a calibration session
Roles and responsibilities of the team in a calibration session
- Succession Planning, promotions and Development
Internal and external development opportunities identified.
Future Succession identified, promotions approved and poor performers discussed
You should attend if you are a:
- Learning & Development Manager and Specialist
- Transformation Manager
- HR Managers
- Talents management specialists
- HR Practitioners
Neetu Moodley is a Lead Facilitator, HR professional and a qualified English Teacher and Assessor. She is also a certified Business and Executive Coach, Life Coach, Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner and Hypnotherapist who uses these combined skills to assist people and businesses to reach their full potential.
Tel: 011 298 9400