Legal Liability Awareness Workshop
Who should attend?
The legal liability awareness workshop is a practical approach towards the legal framework liabilities. The aim of the awareness is to enable those who attend to make qualified decisions when acting or representing the Employer, and to understand the liabilities associated with appointments and scope of work.
The legal liability course is essential for Management at all levels within your Company.
- Case Studies
- Legislative Framework: Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993
- Different types of LAW:
- National Environmental Management Act 107 of 1998 (NEMA)
- Tobacco Products Control Act 63 of 2008
- Road Transportation Act 14 of 1977
- SANS 10400 Building Regulations
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act 1993
- The key duties of the Employer, Employee
- The key duties of Service Providers
- Vicarious Liability and Sec 37(2) Agreements
- The reasonable man test.
Tel: 011 298 9400