About the workshop
This course is designed to assist organizations to avoid penalties as a result of non-compliance. The workshop covers all SHEQ related legislation, with a focus on legal requirements and consequences for non-compliance. Case studies and industry specific scenarios are used to illustrate the extent to which various role players are liable.
The workshop will cover
• Types of liability
• An overview of SHEQ legislation
• Quality standards and legal requirements
• Legal obligations of various role players
• Consequences of non-compliance
Nonhlalo Mphofu | SHEQ Executive | SEIFSA | ISO 9001 Certified Lead Auditor, IRCA: 6018477 | Merseta Registered Assessor
Who should attend?
• Directors, Executives and Senior Managers
• HR Practitioners
• Employee representatives
Included in the fees:
• Comprehensive course material