Motivating People for Performance
Motivating employees is precisely what gives them the energy they need to give the best of themselves. Do good practices in this area exist? How can they be implemented? The results achieved by your team are strictly dependent on the motivation of each of its members. Your role, therefore, is to bring together the conditions required for this motivation, which means taking account of individual needs. This is possible only if you know each of your team members well and have identified both their talents and their aspirations. Employee motivation is crucial from both a managerial and HR point of view as it helps determine whether a company will succeed. What are the different tools you can use to ensure the necessary motivation? What is the relationship between satisfaction, motivation and performance? This course module will create clarity whilst providing practical tools to apply in the workplace.
You will learn:
- The challenges of motivation;
- How to use motivational techniques effectively;
- How to apply tools for employee motivation;
- How to motivate people by getting to know them better;
- How satisfaction affects job performance; and
- Motivating People for Performance.
Tel: 086 173 4372