Leading your Team to Success
Leading a team to success can be compared to creating a sculpture. The artist is able to see beyond the raw material to the potential in the mass and then carefully carves away the areas not required to ensure that a fine piece of art is realized to its full potential. We can extend this analogy to the team. To create a successful team, the leader needs to first understand the raw material. This course will provide the essential raw material required on which to start creating that sculpture.
You will learn:
- Understand what makes a real team;
- Understand the various phases of a team better;
- Understand the leader’s role in forming the team;
- Manage difficulties within the team more effectively;
- Develop a successful team;
- Manage a team more effectively in the digital age; and
- Understand how to boost self-development and innovation within the team.
Tel: 086 173 4372