Coaching and Mentoring Essentials
A coaching approach that is not part of an ongoing process is unlikely to achieve its objective and may even be counterproductive. You have to know how to interpret people’s emotions, without allowing yourself to be influenced by your own ways of looking at things. But how do you go about being a coach: what do you say and when do you say it? What effective method can be used to tap into the skills and knowledge of different generations and transfer those skills and knowledge from one generation to another?
You will learn:
- Create an environment more conducive to change;
- Understand coaching tools better;
- Lead a coaching meeting more effectively;
- Understand when to coach and when to manage; and
- Understand how to transfer skills from one generation to the other.
Tel: 086 173 4372