Acknowledging and Implementing Ideas
What is the first thing that a staff member who comes up with an idea would like? The positive feedback you give your staff greatly contributes to their on-the-job motivation, so it is very important to acknowledge the ideas they have implemented. As a leader, you are the first one to bestow recognition, but you must also disseminate commendable ideas within the company to create emulation and fuel the dynamic of idea proposal and implementation. This course provides practical tools to support your staff more effectively when they provide and implement ideas.
You will learn:
- Manage a simple and local idea;
- Respond to a complex idea;
- Manage ideas to steer the team;
- Thank a staff member for an idea;
- Develop their ability to make better decisions; and
- Recognize the value of certain failures.
Tel: 086 173 4372