About the workshop
Often failure to lead and/or produce evidence in the required manner at the correct forum compromises cases.
Evidence is a key aspect to the presentation of any case at any forum and the relevance of witnesses to corroborate different forms of evidence should be identified. Evidence produced before the adjudicator is the determination of which party is successful to a matter.
The initiator/respondent to the different processes should be able to identify different forms of evidence and present relevant forms of evidence upon requirement.
Bridgette Mokoetle (Seifsa Legal Executive)
Who should attend?
• Legal Practitioners
• HR Personality
• Business Owners
The workshop will cover
• Understanding the different forms of evidence;
• Presentation of different forms of evidence when required;
• Understanding when a witness would be required to corroborate different forms of evidence;
• Understanding the admissibility of evidence;
• Understanding the weighing of evidence at proceedings.
Included in the fees
• Networking opportunities and presentation
• Refreshments and Lunch
SEIFSA also offers the training on an in-house basis which is a more cost effective option for several delegates.