• ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Training
• This course can also be converted into an Integrated Management System (ISO 9001/ISO 45001 and ISO 14001) awareness training.
Who should attend?
• This course is useful for all those who are planning to implement or transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018.
• It will assist companies at all levels within the organisation and is an indispensable course for Senior Management, Managers,
Supervisors, Safety Officers and SHEQ Administrators who are assigned the accountability and or responsibility to comply
with international standards.
• History of the ISO 45001:2018 international standard;
• Detailed assessment and interpretation of the main requirements of ISO 45001:2018;
• Basic knowledge of health, safety and environmental challenges in the overall industry;
• An appreciation of a risk-based thinking process;
• Implementation process;
• Certification process and the requirements to maintain status quo.
• The course uses a blend of training methodology, interactive group discussions and exercises to achieve the training objectives.
• A “Certificate of Attendance” will be issued to delegates.
• This is an 8 hour (1 day) course.
• The timetable can be flexible depending on the needs of the Customer.
Method of Delivery:
• This course is available for an on-site presentation and or SEIFSA premises.
• Please contact us for more information.
• We respond to inquiries and submit quotations same day.
Tel: 086 173 4372