Awareness, implementation and maintenance Training of:
EN ISO 3834-2:2005 Quality Requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials, Part 2 – Comprehensive quality requirements.
Who should attend?
This course is useful for all those who are planning to implement and or improve on international standard requirements in terms of fusion welding of metallic materials. This standard is an indispensable tool for the control of the entire welding process from design to final handover. The purpose of compliance is to assist fabricators to become more competitive in both the local and global market places.
Compliance with EN ISO 3834 provides a ‘one-stop-shop’ to achieve global recognition of your company’s capability.
- History of the EN ISO 3834:2005 standards;
- Detailed assessment and interpretation of EN ISO 3834-2:2005 and the associated standards:
- EN ISO 3834-3:2005 Quality Requirements;
- EN ISO 3834-4:2005 Elementary Quality Requirements;
- EN ISO 3834-5:2005 Documented Information Requirements;
- Challenges in the overall industry (lessons learnt);
- Implementation process;
- Certification process and the requirements to maintain status quo.
Tel: 011 298 9400