• Awareness of: ISO 31000:2018 Risk management – Guidelines, provides principles, framework and a process for managing risk.
Who should attend?
• ISO 31000 can be used by any organisation regardless of its size, activity or industry.
• This course is useful for all management members who wish and needs to fully understand the principles of risks management.
• Using ISO 31000 can assist and support your business to increase the prospect of achieving objectives, improve the identification
of opportunities and threats and effectively allocate and use resources for risk treatment to secure business continuity.
• History of the ISO 31000 Guideline;
• Five Principles:
• Implementation and maintenance process.
• The course uses a blend of training methodology, interactive group discussions and exercises to achieve the training objectives.
• A “Certificate of Attendance” will be issued to delegates.
• This is a 1 day course.
• The timetable can be flexible depending on the needs of the Customer
Method of Delivery:
• This course is available for an on-site presentation and or SEIFSA premises.
• Please contact us for more information.
• We respond to inquiries and submit quotations same day.
Tel: 086 173 4372