• ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Awareness Training
• This course can also be converted into an Integrated Management System (ISO 9001/ISO 45001 and ISO 14001) awareness training.
Who should attend?
• This course is useful for all those who are planning to implement and or improve on the ISO 9001:2015 international standard requirements.
• It will assist companies at all levels within the organisation and is an indispensable course for Senior Management, Managers and Supervisors who are assigned the
accountability and or responsibility to comply with international standards and to maintain the expected quality outputs.
•This is an excellent tool to manage quality projects and to secure same quality from the associated supply chain.
• History of the ISO 9001:2015 international standard;
• Detailed assessment and interpretation of the main requirements of ISO 9001:2015;
• Challenges in the overall industry (lessons learnt);
• An appreciation of a risk-based thinking process;
• Implementation process;
• Certification process and the requirements to maintain status quo.
• The course uses a blend of training methodology, interactive group discussions and exercises to achieve the training objectives.
• A “Certificate of Attendance” will be issued to delegates.
• This is an 8 hour (1 day) course. The timetable can be flexible depending on the needs of the Customer.
Method of Delivery:
• This course is available for an on-site presentation and or SEIFSA premises.
• Please contact us for more information.
• We respond to inquiries and submit quotations same day.
Tel: 086 173 4372