About the training
Grading is important, the relationship between how you grade someone translates directly to what you expect an employee to do and how you should be paying someone.
You will learn the following:
- Linking Grading to Wages – The Main Agreement contains 8 Wage Tables
- Using the Main Agreement to Grade Your employees – A Quick and Practical Guide
- Understanding the Main Agreement Technical Schedules
- Understanding the Key Principles on Grading
- Skills-Based vs Tasked Based Grading
- Understanding the Rules on How to Grade your Employees on the Shopfloor
- Understanding the Importance of your Registration Certificate
Lucio Trentini joined SEIFSA in 1990 as an Industrial Relations Advisor. Over the last two decades, he has been involved at management and executive level at SEIFSA and has been actively involved in the leadership of the federation.
A key member of the metal and engineering industry wage negotiating team, Trentini holds a BA in Economics and Industrial Psychology, a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from the University of the Witwatersrand and the Graduate School of Business Administration respectively. He also holds an Expert Negotiator Certificate issued by the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS).
Tel: 011 298 9400