Strategy and External Acquisitions
The goal of any company is to develop lasting competitive advantages and to do better than the competition. In what ways do multi-business companies compete? Why does a mother company acquire new business? How can this company go about developing the performance of its business portfolio? Will an external growth strategy also be the answer? These questions are addressed as you progress through the course.
You will learn:
- What determines competition between groups;
- How the mother company brings value to its business;
- Why opt for an external growth strategy;
- The different methods of achieving external growth; and
- The goals and motivations involved in an external growth strategy.
Tel: 086 173 4372