Options and how they are Valued
Widely used by companies and the subject of widespread speculation, options are the best known of derivatives. What are they exactly? How do call and put options work? What are they used for and how much do they cost? How do you determine the value of an option? These questions are addressed as you progress through the course.
You will learn:
- What a buy (call) and a sell option (put) is;
- How to use a put option or a sell option depending on the situation;
- How to calculate the risks of gains or losses;
- Two basic components of an option’s value; and
- How the price of a call option and a put option fluctuates.
Natalie Fourie | Sales Officer
Tel: 011 298 9424