About the Webinar
Grab the opportunity; don’t miss the train!
Book your seat now for SEIFSA’s New Export Development Course
In these uncertain times, characterised by poor domestic demand and ongoing challenges posed by the Coronavirus pandemic, local businesses have to adapt or die. The advent of the African Continental Free Trade Area Agreement (AfCFTA) presents possibilities for export growth.
There are talks that the implementation of the AfCFTA on July 1 may be delayed by the AU for up to a year due to the Covid-19 pandemic. However, the AU hasn’t formally confirmed any intention to pause its plans to create the world’s largest free trade zone, which will have a combined GDP of $3.3 billion. Although the rest of the African continent is a down market during these tough times, it is still a market. One of the most effective weapons companies have in their arsenal on the continent is exports. Now is the time to build your continental or overseas export drive on a foundation of practical knowledge.
SEIFSA provides comprehensive, generic, up-to-date courses on export development for local companies looking at either venturing into the rest of Africa or overseas, consolidating their positions or increasing their exports market share. This new expansive and insightful course is designed to help local companies meet international trade challenges and avoid the pitfalls that arise when dealing in foreign markets.
Ensure that your products are competitive in foreign markets where an appreciable variety of foreign produced goods are also vying for sale. Book to attend this refreshing course today!
Who should attend?
• CEOs, MDs, General Managers, Marketing Directors/Managers, Production Directors/Managers and anyone with little or no experience in the export field;
• CEOs, MDs, General Managers, Marketing Directors/Managers and Production Directors/Managers and anyone with some experience in exporting;
• CEOs, MDs, General Managers, Marketing Directors/Managers and Production Directors/Managers and anyone contemplating exporting at some point in time; and
• CEOs, MDs, General Managers, Marketing Directors/Managers and Production Directors/Managers and anyone who wants to improve his/her understanding of exports in today’s dynamic climate.
• Spaces are limited for this two-day course offered via a webinar or face-to-face either at SEIFSA premises or in-house at your company buildings, with full adherence to health, safety and lockdown requirements, including the maintenance of social distancing.
Marique Kruger , Economist | SEIFSA
About the presenter
Marique joined SEIFSA in July 2017 as an Economist within SEIFSA’s Economics and Commercial Division. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce with Honours in Economics degree from the University of Johannesburg and she has completed a Master of Commerce in Economics from the same institution.
Part of her role at SEIFSA entails facilitating the Theory and Calculation of Contract Price Adjustment workshop, advising clients both on the buying and supplying side of contracts on matters relating to contract price adjustment, as well as helping them to structure their Contract Price Adjustment clauses, using the SEIFSA – Price and Index Pages (PIPS). Prior to joining SEIFSA Marique worked at Statistics South Africa and ETSA as an Economist.
Tel: 086 173 4372