• Awareness, implementation and maintenance Training of: EN ISO 3834-2:2005
• Quality Requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials,
• Part 2 –Comprehensive quality requirements
Who should attend?
• This course is useful for all those who are planning to implement and or improve on international standard requirements in terms of fusion welding of metallic materials.
• This standard is an indispensable tool for the control of the entire welding process from design to final handover.
• The purpose of compliance is to assist fabricators to become more competitive in both the local and global market places.
• Compliance with EN ISO 3834 provides a ‘one-stop-shop’ to achieve global recognition of your company’s capability.
• History of the EN ISO 3834:2005 standards;
• Detailed assessment and interpretation of EN ISO 3834-2:2005 and the associated standards:
• EN ISO 3834-3:2005 Quality Requirements;
• EN ISO 3834-4:2005 Elementary Quality Requirements;
• EN ISO 3834-5:2005 Documented Information Requirements;
• Challenges in the overall industry (lessons learnt);
• Implementation process;
• Certification process and the requirements to maintain status quo.
• The course uses a blend of training methodology, interactive group discussions and exercises to achieve the training objectives.
• A “Certificate of Attendance” will be issued to delegates.
• This is a 1 ½ day course.
• The timetable can be flexible depending on the needs of the Customer
Method of Delivery:
• This course is available for an on-site presentation and or SEIFSA premises.
• Please contact us for more information.
• We respond to inquiries and submit quotations same day
Tel: 086 173 4372