About the workshop
SEIFSA has developed a workshop that covers the latest amendments of the Employment Equity Act of 1998, which became effective as from 1 August 2014. The workshop focuses on communication, awareness and Consultation and understanding conversational leadership by giving practical guidance on how to implement employment equity into your company.
Michelle Norris is the Human Capital and Skills Development Executive at SEIFSA. Michelle is an extreme motivator a natural team builder facilitator and transformation leader. She is customer centric and a person driven by passion, excellence, tenacity and outcomes. She is a human capital Professional with 14 years’ experience in Human Capital and Skills Development on Management level. She has ten years’ experience within the Metal and Engineering industry. Michelle holds a B Comm in Human Resources a Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law. She has previous experience in Investment Finance.
Who should attend?
Nominated representatives who form part of EE or the transformation committee
The workshop will cover
- An easy-to-understand overview of all the important principles and implications of the Employment Equity Act, including the new amendments effective from 1 August 2014
- A clear explanation of the objectives of the Employment Equity Act and guidelines on how to achieve these objectives
- The formation, composition and function of the Employment Equity Committee
- Guidelines on how to report successfully
Included in the fees
- Course material
- Lunch and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance