About the workshop
The workshop will be led by SEIFSA’s Human Capital and Skills Development experts, who are acknowledged industry experts in all facets of Human Capital and Skills Development.
Who should attend?
Nominated representatives who form part of EE or the transformation committee
The workshop will cover
- An easy-to-understand overview of all the important principles and implications of the Employment Equity Act, including the new amendments effective from 1 August 2014
- A clear explanation of the objectives of the Employment Equity Act and guidelines on how to achieve these objectives
- The formation, composition and function of the Employment Equity Committee
- Guidelines on how to report successfully
Included in the fees
- Course material
- Lunch and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance