About the Webinar
• The roles & responsibility of the Employment Equity Committee
• Introduction to Employment Equity
• Cultural Awareness
• Forms required
• The online submission process
Sumaya Hoosen joined SEIFSA on 1 June 2020 as Human Capital and Skills Development Executive. She holds a Diploma in Training Management from Damelin College, an occupationally directed ETDP Certificate from DIONYSIS and a BCom degree in Industrial and Organisational Psychology from the University of South Africa. She has previously worked as HR Generalist and Skills Development Facilitator at AMKA Products, Skills Development Facilitator at Consol Glass, Organisational Performance Manager at Sephaku Cement, Head of Human Resources and Administration at Gear Rail SA (Pty) Ltd and Head of Organisational Development, Learning and Development at Denel Aeronautics SOC.
The workshop will cover
• Delegates’ introduction – Delegates are introduced to facilitator and one another
• Warm-up – Delegates do a warm-up exercise
• An Introduction to Employment Equity – Delegates discuss the purpose and definitions associated with EE Act and its amendments
• Cultural awareness – Delegates understand the definitions and learn about different cultural groups
• The forms – Delegates review the required templates
• How to successfully submit – Delegates understand the requirements and criteria to submit online
• The Roles & Responsibilities of the EE Committee – Delegates develop an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Employment Equity Committee
• Closure – Delegates review their learning objectives
Who should attend?
- This training is essential for the nominated person who are members of the Training Committee as well as the Skills Development Facilitator (SDF).
- The workshop is valuable to any labour representatives nominated to serve on the company’s training committee particularly in the always changing skills development environment.
Natalie Fourie | Sales Officer
Tel: 011 298 9424