About the workshop
• The roles & responsibility of the Employment Equity Committee
• Introduction to Employment Equity
• Cultural Awareness
• Forms required
• The online submission process
Michelle Norris is the Human Capital and Skills Development Executive at SEIFSA. Michelle is an extreme motivator a natural team builder facilitator and transformation leader. She is customer centric and a person driven by passion, excellence, tenacity and outcomes. She is a human capital Professional with 14 years’ experience in Human Capital and Skills Development on Management level. She has ten years’ experience within the Metal and Engineering industry. Michelle holds a B Comm in Human Resources a Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law. She has previous experience in Investment Finance.
The workshop will cover
• Delegates’ introduction – Delegates are introduced to facilitator and one another
• Warm-up – Delegates do a warm-up exercise
• An Introduction to Employment Equity – Delegates discuss the purpose and definitions associated with EE Act and its amendments
• Cultural awareness – Delegates understand the definitions and learn about different cultural groups
• The forms – Delegates review the required templates
• How to successfully submit – Delegates understand the requirements and criteria to submit online
• The Roles & Responsibilities of the EE Committee – Delegates develop an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Employment Equity Committee
• Closure – Delegates review their learning objectives
Who should attend?
- This training is essential for the nominated person who are members of the Training Committee as well as the Skills Development Facilitator (SDF).
- The workshop is valuable to any labour representatives nominated to serve on the company’s training committee particularly in the always changing skills development environment.
Included in the fees
- Detailed workshop manual
Natalie Fourie | Sales Officer
Tel: 011 298 9424