Organisations are important to create economic growth for the country, and also to employ people. Without organisations, there would be nowhere for people to work. Customers would also struggle to access the products and services they need. As you progress through this course you will find out more about what makes organisations tick
You will learn:
- Where they fit into an organisation;
- What their role in an organisation is;
- What an organisation expect of them;
- Employment-related legislation;
- An organisational code of conduct;
- What happens should they break the rules.