Understanding the Supply Chain
Without realizing it, you might be part of your company’s supply chain. This is a truly cross-divisional function, involving many activities. Managing the supply chain involves defining the company’s industrial structure depending on its strategic choices. How can you best guide flows of finished and intermediate products? How can the supply chain be used as a strategic tool to improve client service. These are complex decisions, which commit the company for the long term! These questions and more are answered as you progress through this course.
You will learn:
- What the supply chain is;
- What are the best ways to guide flows in the supply chain;
- What is the supply chain and client satisfaction;
- How to develop supplier relations; and
- What the main decision criteria for big structural decisions are.
Tel: 086 173 4372