To manage a geographically dispersed team, managers must start off on a sound and solid basis. Managers should foster connections between team members in order to understand each other’s job. One-on-one support for team members who work in remote locations is important to ensure they stay motivated and attain their objectives. The role of the remote manager is to ensure that the team remains united so that all of its efforts converge towards the attainment of a common goal. Managers must be able to change their perception of their colleagues and alter their management styles. As you progress through the course practical tools and guidelines are provided.
You will learn:
- Reach out to remote team members;
- Set up a geographically dispersed team;and
- Provide one-on-one support and motivation for remote staff;
- Unite and motivate a geographically dispersed team; and
- Implement remote working in your team.
Natalie Fourie | Sales Officer
Tel: 011 298 9424