Measuring Processes for Improvement
This course seeks to answer three questions:
- How do I make sure there is no waste in the process?
- Do the steps in the process actually add value to the product or service?
- What metrics can I use to optimize the process?
- The concept of Lean flow is explored with metrics.
- These metrics allow organizations to optimize cash flow and performance.
- This course pinpoints factors that impede ideal flow and then proposes concrete solutions for improvement.
You will learn:
- Recognize the characteristics of a process and construct a process view;
- Understand and apply 2 metrics to analyze a process; and
- Improve processes via these metrics.
Tel: 086 173 4372