Managing Workplace Relationships
The relationship we have with our manager is just one of the many relationships we have in the workplace. The course will enable prospective learners to acquire knowledge and skill effectively to manage workplace relationships. It should lead to the positive management of relationships to ensure productivity and the creation of a culture and climate in the work environment where learners are able to develop to their full potential. Further to the above, this course will contribute to change in leadership focus and empowering managers to look at people issues.
You will learn:
- IExplain the need for clear structure in workplace relationships;
- IExplain the interrelationship between personal and professional relationships;
- IIdentify techniques for self-management;
- IExplain how stereotyping affects relationships; and
- IAcquire techniques for communicating own feelings, thoughts and opinions for different situations.
Natalie Fourie | Sales Officer
Tel: 011 298 9424