Managing for Success
Management is too important to leave to managers. Many leaders do not know how to solve their management problems and most knowledge workers do not realize they are also responsible for some of the managing. Management 3.0 believes that management is everyone’s job and helps you to identify pitfalls in management practices. Transverse management is no easy task as you have to influence your colleagues rather than imposing your point of view. How can you communicate convincingly? How can you foster motivation within your team on a day-to-day basis? These questions are answered as you progress through the course.
You will learn:
- Identify potential pitfalls in management practices;
- Do things right with Management 3.0;
- Differentiate between statutory power and leadership;
- Get people fully on board through effective communication; and
- Follow through on your own projects.
Tel: 086 173 4372