Keys to Project Management
Whether you’re building a new factory or creating an intranet site for your department, working in project mode has become a key aspect of company life. Projects increasingly involve people working in different countries, and it’s important for everyone to adopt the same approach; this is where project management comes into its own.
Working on the premise that taking charge of a complex project is a necessary step for managers eager to move their careers forward, this programme aims to provide them with all the tools they need.
Designed with the help of a top project management specialist who is also an author, consultant and lecturer, this programme (suitable for both beginners and more experienced managers) explains the principal tools and methods in simple, practical terms. It is jointly endorsed by the Collège de Polytechnique, one of France’s top business schools.
You will learn:
- Refine the project organisational structure, profiles, roles and responsibilities;
- Project team profiles and structure are refined and documented in line with organisational standards and procedures;
- Determine the integrated change control procedures;
- Gather, check and interrogate component elements and/or plans for cohesion and balance to ensure alignment to each other;
- Produce the integrated project management plan document; and
- Obtain approval for the integrated project management plan.
Tel: 086 173 4372