Website HC Heat Exchangers
The Pipe Fitter will be required to support the business and actively supporting the Production.
· Grade 12
· Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Driver’s license
· Must be able to speak and understand English.
· Strong ability to work fast, accurate and under pressure.
· Ability to prioritise and multitask.
· Be presentable at all times.
· Inspecting the workplace, clearing obstructions, and preparing materials and equipment.
· Read drawings and planning pipe systems and related equipment installations.
· Using a variety of tools to modify pipes to specifications.
· Measuring and marking pipes for cutting and threading.
· Assembling and welding pipe components and systems.
· Securing pipes to brackets, clamps, and welding equipment.
· Ordering required materials such as pipes, hangars, brackets, hydraulic cylinders, etc.
· Repairing and maintaining pipe systems, supports, and related equipment.
· Clearing pipe systems of obstructions and testing their functionality.
· Complying with relevant codes and regulatory standards.
Health and Safety:
1. Promote and maintain awareness and compliance of health and safety in accordance with company policy.
2. Ensure the company’s health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
3. Ensure a clean, safe and healthy working environment is maintained.
4. Think, Plan and Do the right thing, all the time, every time.