Website Fabrinox (Pty) Ltd
Turning ideas into reality.
STOREMAN – PROFILE STORE, as part of a team is responsible for the effective and efficient functioning of this store.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
1. Receipt of all deliveries in the Store.
2. Check order processed (Syspro purchase order) versus delivery received.
3. Capture material certificates on system and file accordingly.
4. Supply buyer with material (profiles) order.
5. Supply diesel to Fabrinox vehicles and forklifts.
6. Daily order of gas.
7. Responsible for all forklift queries (operational) – Schedule service bookings, General maintenance
8. Maintain bartender system – Print stock labels, Print purchase order stickers.
9. Maintain stock levels of paint.
10. Maintain generators.
11. Issue and return of tools function.
12. Cutting of profiles according to cutting lists received and issue on jobs accordingly.
13. Responsible for keeping the Profile Store neat and up to date.
14. Monthly stocktake and capturing of stocktake data onto Syspro.
15. Mini business unit participation for goal alignment, cleaning & organising and teamwork.
16. Quality Management by adhering to quality management system and auditing the system.
· Self-disciplined with ability to work independent from supervision.
· Assertive – ensure operating procedure for stores are maintained on all levels.
· Well organised, methodical and able to function under pressure.
· Good interpersonal skills with ability to say no.
· Prepared to work shifts, weekends and overtime as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Senior Certificate
· 2 years’ experience in similar environment – manufacturing and stores
· Computer literate – MS Office application (Outlook, Excel, Word), Syspro will be an advantage.
· Forklift license will be an advantage.
· Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
DO YOU MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS?
HOW TO APPLY:
1. To be considered, send your complete CV with supporting documentation, including ID, to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Closing date for applications are 12 May 2021.
*If you have not received feedback within 10 working days from closing date of applications, your application was unfortunately not successful.