Website Fabrinox (Pty) Ltd
Turning ideas into reality.
STOREMAN – PLATES STORE, as part of a shift team, are responsible for the effective and efficient functioning of the Plate Store during your shift.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
1. Responsible to off-load material (plates) deliveries received, sort and store in shelves.
2. Ensure receipt of correct material (plates) according to the purchase order.
3. Complete the necessary quality checks on quantity, grade, thickness, scratches and size.
4. Prepare material (sheets or off-cuts) for delivery to the laser and ensure correct material in size, thickness, grade and quality is delivered on-time and in good condition according to plate reports, programme numbers and schedules.
5. Responsible for recordkeeping of off-cuts on Syspro, which include fetching off-cuts from the laser, measuring off-cut sizes, marking the off-cuts accordingly, putting off-cuts on pallets and putting off-cuts back on shelves.
6. Make use of the full admin function on Syspro to issue material to laser and to issue material to jobs.
7. Ensure the completion of monthly stocktakes.
8. Housekeeping through daily cleaning of forklifts, scrap and scrap bins as well as on the premises.
9. Quality management by adhering to quality management system and auditing the system.
10. Mini Business Unit participation for goal alignment, cleaning & organising and teamwork.
· Self-disciplined with ability to work independent from supervision.
· Well organised, methodical and able to function under pressure.
· Ability to work as part of a shift team.
· Prepared to work shifts, weekends and overtime as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Senior Certificate
· 2 years’ experience in similar environment – manufacturing and stores
· Computer literate – MS Office application (Outlook, Excel, Word), Syspro will be an advantage.
· Forklift license will be an advantage.
· Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
DO YOU MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS?
HOW TO APPLY
1. To be considered, send your complete CV with supporting documentation, including ID, to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Closing date of applications are 12 May 2021.
*If you have not received feedback within 10 working days from closing date of applications, your application was unfortunately not successful.