Merseta National Skills Development Management System NSDMS
Important Research for the Metals & Engineering Industry
Employment Equity: May the Force Be with you – The Serious Consequences of the Employment Equity Act
Artisans of the 21st century
Human Capital & Skills Development Thought Leadership
SEIFSA’s Human Capital & Skills Development Division entrenches its service proposition in recognition of the fact that employees are the cornerstones of the competitive edge in creating sustainable and profitable companies.
HUMAN CAPITAL AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
The HC & SD Division plays a major role in coordinating the views of business and lobbying for employer-friendly policies at strategic national, provincial and sectoral levels.
Some of the bodies we are represented on are
- BUSA (Social and Transformation Policy Committee),
- Centers of Specilaisation (DHET Project)
- merSETA (Accounting Authority and Metal Chamber),
- Human Resources Development Council (HRDC Champion),
- National Artisan Advisory Body
- SASCE (Board)