Job Role Name
Department : Wispeco Finance Department
Reports to : Syspro Financial Manager
Requirements : Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent, Proficient in MS Office & Excel, Energetic, friendly and efficient with good English communication skills
Preferred Experience : Cashbook, admin, filing and Syspro
Main purpose of job : Cashbook and related reconciliations
1) Ensuring banks are reconciled on a daily basis, with all unallocated payments/receipts chased with respective finance departments.
2) Identify and process all cash book transactions that does not come through the debtors and creditors runs.
3) Making payment of adhoc payments as and when required in accordance with company policy.
4) Ensuring accurate records are kept for all cashbook entries. Regular liaising with other finance departments to ensure transactions are up to date.
5) Handle all petty cash transactions for stockists, and ensure all cash movements are recorded in line with company policy.
6) Reconcile Cash, dropbox and credit cards account and communicating with relative stockist branches to ensure accurate a timeous capturing.
7) Assist with the correct allocation of refunds on the debtors refund accounts, by liaising with the relative branches and debtors department.
8) Assist with any cashbook related queries to ensure transactions are accurate and posted timeously.
9) Assist management with information such as daily stats and other reports when needed.
10) Maintain relevant filing and general administration in the department.
11) Create and maintain sound ethical relationships with suppliers and peers.
12) Work as a backup buddy (BUB) wherever and whenever operational requirements requires it.
13) Maintain housekeeping, security and safety in accordance with the company standards and policies.
14) Work overtime, Saturdays and flexi time as and when required.
15) Always take part and uphold company improvement program.
16) Form an active part of the team and perform any other functions that may be requested by Management from time to time to enhance business productivity and as part of self-development