The interest in price indices and the importance of these indices has grown rapidly over the past couple of decades.A sound practical knowledge of indices has therefore become essential for business in the tender and contracts environment.
The Theory and Calculation of Contract Price Adjustment Workshop provides a systematic explanation of the full range of indices used in Contract Price Adjustment, practical application of indices and formulas and how to derive the most value from the practice.
In this workshop you will learn how to analyse and maintain:
- Cost increases in your business
- Optimal cost recovery and management
- Sustaining profit margins through the use of the SEIFSA – Price and Index Pages (PIPS)
- Opportunities for cost reduction
Who should attend?
- All people involved in contract negotiations and pricing
- Procurement Managers
- Contract Managers
- Marketing and sales teams
- Suppliers to government, parastatals and large corporate companies
The workshop will cover
Schematic overview of the theory and calculation of contract price adjustment.
Recovery of cost increases.
A detailed guide to the SEIFSA Price and Index Pages.
The components of price adjustment formulas.
The use of price adjustment formulas.
Fixed portions in contracts.
The construction of price adjustment formulas.
Included in the fees
- Course material
- Certificate of attendance