The Most Innovative Company of the Year will be awarded to a company showing the highest level of innovation in research and development or production.
The Health and Safety Award of the Year will be offered to a company with the best legal compliance record in Health and Safety or the lowest Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate.
- Entries are also called from companies whose Corporate Social Initiative programme bears a major impact on the lives of its beneficiaries.
- Companies rated the highest in customer performance by the industry will receive the Customer Service Award of the Year.
- Most Transformed Company of the Year award will be received by a company that shows the highest transformation in the composition of its Board of Directors, Executive Management and Managerial Team. This award allows for companies employing fewer than 100 people, and companies employing more than 100 companies.
- This is the Decade of the Artisan, and an award will be made to the company that has trained the highest number of artisans.
- The Environment Stewardship Award will be awarded to a company that has made the biggest and best strides towards conserving the environment, and in mitigating the impact of its operations on the environment.
- SEIFSA’s member companies and affiliated Associations will also be honoured at the Awards function taking place in March 2015.
- Commenting on the need to introduce the industry awards, SEIFSA Marketing and Communications Executive Adelia Pimentel said: “it is of paramount importance that companies play a crucial role in socio economic upliftment and are recognised for their contributions and encouraged to continuously do more.”
Companies operating in these vital economic sectors are encouraged to not only enter proposals for any one of the categories offered, but to also consider taking up the various marketing opportunities available at www.seifsaawards.co.za
For further information please contact Alison Spratley, SEIFSA Awards Programme Director on email@example.com or mobile +27 (0) 82 467 1213
Background to SEIFSA
SEIFSA is a national federation representing 27 independent employer associations in the metal and engineering industries, with a combined membership of over 2 000 companies employing over 200 000 employees. The federation was formed in 1943 and its member companies range from giant steel-making corporations to micro-enterprises employing fewer than 50 people.