As a mandate-driven organisation, SEIFSA derives its mandate from the SEIFSA Council, which is an assembly of SEIFSA-affiliated employer Associations. At that forum, member Associations debate matters among themselves and the emerging consensus becomes SEIFSA’s mandate.
The Associations themselves get their mandates from the respective companies that are their members. That is when each company within the SEIFSA fold has an opportunity to get its voice heard and to influence the Association’s mandate.
SEIFSA is a Federation celebrating its 75th Anniversary this year. Companies are not direct members of SEIFSA. Instead, they are indirect or affiliate members through their respective Associations.
Our 23 member Associations are:
- Association of Electrical Cable Manufacturers of South Africa
- Association of Metal Service Centres of South Africa
- Cape Engineers and Founders’ Association (CEFA)
- Constructional Engineering Association (South Africa) (CEA)
- Eastern Cape Engineering and Allied Industries Association (ECEAIA)
- Electrical Engineering and Allied Industries Association
- Electrical Manufacturers’ Association of South Africa (EMASA)
- Gate and Fence Association
- Hand Tool Manufacturers’ Association (HATMA)
- Hot Dip Galvanizers Association Southern Africa (HDGASA)
- Iron and Steel Producers’ Association of South Africa (ISPA)
- Kwa Zulu Natal Engineering Industries Association
- Lift Engineering Association of South Africa
- Light Engineering Industries Association of SA
- Non-Ferrous Metal Industries Association of South Africa
- Plumbers and Engineers Brassware Manufacturers’ Association
- Pressure Equipment Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PEMA)
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Manufacturers’ and Suppliers’ Association (RAMSA)
- SA Electro-Plating Industries Association
- SA Reinforced Concrete Engineers’ Association (SARCEA)
- South Africa Valve and Actuators Manufacturers’ Association (SAVAMA)
- South African Pump Manufacturers’ Association (SAPMA)
- South African Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Contractors’ Association (SARACCA)
Twenty-one (21) of them are signatories to the 2017-2020 Main Agreement, with the last two Associations not being parties to the Main Agreement.
Should you wish to join one of the 23 SEIFSA-affiliated independent Employer Organisations and become part of a growing voice which talks authoritatively for and on behalf of member companies in this important sector of the economy, please contact Ms Theresa Crowley on (011) 298-9419 or firstname.lastname@example.org in our office. She will be able to assist you.
Tel: (011) 298 9400